Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I just received a Notice to Appear (NTA), what should I do?

A: A Notice to Appear (NTA) is issued when the government has started deportation or removal proceedings against you. The NTA states the grounds for deportation or removal and may indicate where and when you will have your first hearing. If you have received an NTA, you should contact an experienced immigration attorney right away. Jabe Law Office LLC can review your case to determine if you can fight the grounds cited for deportation or if you are eligible for relief from removal. If so, Jabe Law Office LLC can diligently represent your interests in court and help you defend yourself in the proceedings.

Q: Can I bring my spouse or other family member to the United States?

A: If you are a United States citizen or green card holder, you may be eligible to file a visa petition for your spouse or your other family members. The laws are complex and the right approach depends upon your particular circumstances. Contact Jabe Law Office LLC today to learn more about bringing your spouse or other family members to the United States.

Q: What forms of payment does Jabe Law Office LLC accept?

A: Jabe Law Office LLC has several payment options available for the convenience of its clients. The firm accepts payments by cash, money order, check, or credit cards.

For answers to your other questions, contact Jabe Law Office LLC today.